Up-level your potential.
Tune into an extraordinary frequency. Raise your love game. Be the highest good. Serve the world with your talents and skills.
July 10 - 12, 2015
Chelsea's Pilates Studio
$299 early bird | until July 3rd, 2015
- sequencing: how to sequence progressively, breaking down components of poses
- progressive teaching: how to build classes for beginner to advanced students in a organized systemic way.
- theming: bringing themes, heart qualities and inspirations to connect more deeply with your students.
- therapeutics: common injuries and prevention
- practice: how to develop a sacred space around the home practice and in the class.
Tahnee Fournier is an ERYT-500 yoga teacher educator who co-directs the teacher training program in the Cayman Islands at the renowned studio Bliss Living and Yoga. This special intensive has been carefully designed for both teachers and aspiring teachers alike, full of relevant information pertinent to the practice. Loved as a teacher for her real approach, she delivers ancient philosophy with optimal alignment for modern day living.